Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A moment of panic: I'll BEE allright

For some reason, I began to panic last night that my bees wouldn't arrive this week as planned. I emailed Parson's this morning and asked for an update, and they ended up calling the house when I was away tonight, but Sweetie was there to answer. So with me in one ear and them on the other, we made an appointment. I was so freaking excited to be going to pick up my bees! But guess what? I need to try to reschedule because we have 3 or 4 after school things going on that evening and I'm really not able to get them unless I disappoint one of my other obligations. However, if I go during the school day I will have a very disappointed 9 year old. So, I've got to figure out what is the best thing to do. I guess I'll be "sleeping on it" for now.

1 comment: