Monday, March 28, 2011

Order practically ready!

I never found the feeder I was looking for, and decided to wait on a few purchases until we see how much harvesting we will be doing this first year. I expect it to be very little or even, possibly, none the first year. I believe in keeping my expectations low so as to prevent disappointment.  

We'll get one 3XL bee coverall including veil - Sweetie and I will share (no, not at the same time) and a junior-sized one for Kiddo.

We'll have 2 complete painted and assembled hive sets, queen excluders, 2-frame extractor, smoker, some commercial bee food, a sting kit, one top feeder and one front feeder, scratcher, hive tool, frame lifter and seems like a myriad other things. I am hoping the order will go in this afternoon.

It is one minute after noon already. I suppose it's time for me to stop researching and actually get myself ready for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment